Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Could this be a new beginning...

Last night I went to dinner with someone from my past. He called me on my drive home and said he knew it was last minute but did I want to get together for a drink? I had no plans so I said sure.

He met me at my place a little before 8 pm and we walked down to Main Street and had dinner and split a bottle of wine and had really nice conversation for a couple of hours. There was great people watching since it was Halloween and several people were dressed up. It felt really nice spending time with him again, I was actually more comfortable with him then I ever was when we were dating. Maybe it's b/c the pressure was off and as far as I knew it was just a friendly dinner.

We walked back to my place and I invited him in. He sat on the couch and I sat on my bed across from him (my studio is very small). We talked for about a half hour and then he used the restroom and said he should get going. He gave me a hug and I told him it was good to see him, he said it was good to see me as well and as he pulled away from our embrace he kissed me on the lips. We continued to kiss and soon we were in a tight embrace kissing eachother. He walked me towards the bed and we laid down and made out for awhile and then turned the light off and kept at it until all of our clothes were off and one thing lead to another and we had some really awesome sex. It was very tender and slow yet passionate and hot at times.

Afterwards he said "Wow, that was awesome". I said "Yes, and unexpected". He hadn't expected it either. I told him as he laid on top of me and I was stroking his back that I'm very comfortable with him. His response was just a mumbled "Ummmm..." I don't know why I said that. I wasn't sure what to think of what had just happened. I'm still obviously very attracted to him and really enjoy spending time with him but I don't know what his intentions are.

I asked him if he was going to stay over and he said he probably shouldn't, his alarm clock was set at his place and it's pretty loud and doesn't want it to wake up the neighbors, so he should go home. I said "That's cool, I was just offering". And then he rolled over and put his arm around me and kissed my side and then my lips. He got dressed, gave me a hug and few sweet kisses good bye and he mentioned that he wants me to see his new place, maybe next week sometime. I told him I look forward to it and I'll talk to him soon.

The ball is totally in his court. I'm not going to peruse him. He''ll call if he wants to see me. I feel like I was too aggressive with him before and that may have been what chased him off. I'm not sure what's going to happen but I know that I'm TOTALLY up for giving it another chance with him. Things ended amicably with us when we broke up and we've kept in touch ever since so there's really no reason to not give it another go.

We shall see what happens. But I will tell you one thing, I have the biggest grin ever on my face today. Last night was incredible. ;-)

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Be careful. Really careful. This has booty call written all over it.
 
anon,

Actually, if it turns out to be a booty call type of thing, I could be ok with that. I'm not sure what to think about things with him yet. Time will tell.

ShibaDiva
 
Shiba-

You won't be okay with that. I've been reading your blog for about a year, since LG anyway. You have a tendancy to rush in and give guys stuff (your heart, your body) too easily. You are worth more than that.

Booty calls are hard for girls. We pretend it's cool but we almost always want more.

Julie
 
If you are Ok with it don't let others try to put guilt on you
 
sometimes i feel life really has perfect timing. when you are in a time and space with someone and it doesnt work out, another time comes along and the same person does and it all just magically fits in!
i hope you smile on for ever :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Kinja, the weblog guide